Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Cookies

Aunt Kassi came over today for our annual Christmas Cookie baking day.  Jackson woke up this morning and ran to the window to see if Kassi was here yet.  He checked for her about every 2 minutes until she arrived (a few hours later!)  I think he was a little excited.  He also informed me that he learned how to stir at school (they talked about baking last week, and even baked bread!), so he could do all the stirring for us. :) Dylan really surprised me this year  by helping us all day long.  He was really excited about every new batch of cookie.  Here are my hard workers!


Trevor wanted to help too, but settled on chewing on an unused spatula.  :)

 I love these pictures.  In the first one, Jackson is totally eyeing the cookie he wants.
 And here, Trevor is either trying to stop him, or get to the cookie first!  LOL
 The stash.  :) 

No comments: