Saturday, December 7, 2013

Breakfast with Santa

Dylan had ear surgery on Dec. 5th, which went very well.  We even got some great news out of it.  They were able to patch the hole in his ear drum, and the bones in that ear all looked great, which is fabulous.  We had breakfast with Santa on Dec. 7th, just 2 days after his surgery.  He was ready and excited to go (which is SO different from the last surgery, where he didn't get off the couch for 4 days!) but was a little nervous once we got there.  He didn't want to sit on Santa's lap because he was afraid it would be too loud, or that Santa would hurt his ear.  So, he talked to Santa from afar this time, while Jackson and Trevor sat on Santa's lap.


 I love how Jackson is holding Trevor's hand in this one.  
 Trevor is checking Santa out!
 While they were all dressed up, I tried to get some pictures in front of the tree.  It's an impossible task, but I can't NOT try.  Dylan wouldn't sit next to anyone, because he was worried they might hurt his ear.  At first Jackson wouldn't smile, but that changed once Scott started doing some crazy dancing behind the camera.  :)  And, I couldn't keep Trevor's thumb out of his mouth!  But, I think they still turned out cute.  

 I tried to pick just one picture of Jackson to post, but I couldn't do it.  They all show his personality so well.  He's my fun loving, crazy, silly, shy, cowboy boot wearing kid!  (He picked out his shoes!) Love that boy!

No comments: