Monday, September 14, 2009

Golf Lessons

We ended the day with dinner at Mama & Papa's house. Here's some fun pics of Papa giving Dylan a quick golf lesson.
I would say check out this swing through...but the ball is still there. It's very possible that he was trying out his left hand swing on this shot. He hasn't quite decided if he wants to swing right or left...he's the same way when we practice tee ball. That could be good, right? Start perfecting both ways and bring in the money! That way he can take care of Mom and Dad when he's older and playing professional sports!
I love that one leg is straight and one is bent. I know nothing about golf...but I'm pretty sure that's not how Papa taught him!
I just thought this one was funny. I love the diaper sticking out! He seems very serious!

No comments: