Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Baby Haarmann Update

I had my appointment today. I'm still measuring a week ahead, but they are keeping my due date as Oct. 26th. However, I don't think the doctor thinks I'm going to make it that long. I'm 35 weeks right now, and she seemed very surprised to find that I am already 1cm dilated and 50% effaced! I have told her this whole time that I am going early...I don't know why she was so surprised! With Dylan I started dilating at least 2 weeks before he was born at 38 weeks. It sounds like this baby (still nameless...I guess we better get on that!) is heading down the same path. They did an ultrasound today, but I haven't had a chance to scan the pictures yet. They measured him though, and he is already 6 pounds, 8 ounces! Dylan was 7 pounds 14 ounces, so again, this baby is already copying his big brother! We're so excited to meet him!

1 comment:

Evan and Maria said...

You take care of yourself! Tell that little boy to hold tight for a couple more weeks! :) We can't wait to hear the wonderful news!
Maria