Wednesday, September 16, 2009

34 Weeks!

I had my 34 week check up today. She said I'm actually measuring at 35 weeks. She must have seen my face light up because she was very quick to inform me that it doesn't mean this baby will arrive a week early. I told her I think that's just what she's supposed to say...she just kind of laughed at me. She wants me to get an ultrasound next week to see exactly how big this baby is measuring! I'm all about having this baby early so bring it on! By early I mean after the 36 week mark, but before the 40 week mark. Dylan was born 2 weeks early...that would be perfect. If I get to keep any ultrasound pics next Wednesday I'll be sure to post them...and I'll definitely keep you guys in the loop about this baby boy. Now, if only Scott and I could agree on a name. He might seriously be named Baby Monkey at this point. :)

No comments: