Monday, September 14, 2009

City Gardens

We finally made it down to the City Garden this past weekend. I've been wanting to go since it opened, and we just haven't had time. It was a gorgeous day outside, so we took advantage of it! At first Dylan didn't want to get out of his stroller at all, but he eventually warmed up to it. Here's Scott pushing Dylan through the water fountains before Dylan would get out of the stroller. He kept saying he didn't want to get wet.

I was trying to coax Dylan out of the stroller by showing him how cool it was to walk on the rocks. I don't think I knew I was getting my picture taken, but it turned out to be a decent belly pic. I'm 34 weeks along now!

Yay! I finally got him to get out of the stroller! Once he was out, he had a blast.

It's a little hard to tell, but that black part is actually water flowing down. Dylan loved splashing in it.

Here he is trying to run away from Scott's big splash!

No comments: