Monday, May 12, 2014

STL is 250!

A scavenger hunt across St. Louis, that involves me taking pictures???  I have a new project.  I love this game.  The boys are playing along so far.  Every time we pull up somewhere they say "Oh, it's another birthday cake."  So, they might not be as enthusiastic as I am about it, but they smile for the camera, and that's what makes me happy.  :)  Here's some of my favorites so far.  I'm finding that I really enjoy the bright, colorful ones.  :)  The top left is the Frank Lloyd Wright house - it is very colorful, but doesn't have a whole lot of meaning.  The top right is Manchester City Hall.
 Maritz - I love it when Trevor gets in the action too!  He usually sleeps right through the stops.  
 Saint Rose in St. Charles.  I love the simplicity of this one.  And the colors.  :)
 Jackson said this is his favorite cake so far.  It's at Shaw Nature Reserve.  If you look closely you can see lots of animals on it.  An eagle, a frog, a turtle...that's why it's his favorite!
Next weekend we're going to a Cardinals game.  I'm so excited about the possibilities - there are lots of cakes downtown!!!

No comments: