Sunday, May 18, 2014

More Cakes!

We got lots of cakes this weekend!  I was trying to come up with some creative ideas for pictures.  So, we brought plastic spoons and pretended to eat the cake at Lafayette Park.  Then, at Ameren, we ate baby cakes in front of the big cake.  Hope we didn't hurt the cakes feelings!  
 I think this cake might be my favorite so far.  This was at the Peabody Opera House.
 This one was fun too.  It's at the St. Louis Blues Museum.
 Kiener Plaza
 Dylan played photographer for this one.  (Christ Church Cathedral)
And Jackson played photographer for this one!  Both of them did a great job! (Broadway Oyster Bar)
 We got a family shot at Busch Stadium! 
  I'm so excited that the boys are enjoying the scavenger hunt so far.  It's fun to see them race to the cakes with me!

No comments: