Friday, May 9, 2014

My day with Jackson!

Jackson's personality is growing more and more.  He is constantly entertaining me.  Here's a few snippets from today:
We saw an ambulance driving by so I said, "Should we say our prayers?"  He answered, "Yes, OUR PRAYERS!"
Later on Jackson was telling me how super hungry he was.  I asked him if we knew where we were and how close we were to Dylan's school (which is right across the street from Panera, where we were going to get lunch).  He said, "Mom, I know where we are - we are in the car!"
He's so funny and clever!  He cracks me up everyday!  Today I was so lucky to spend the entire day with him.  We've both been counting down to our fun day, and praying for the rain to stay away so we could have our fun.  We went on a field trip to Valley Mount Farm and Purina Farms.  Jackson got to feed and kiss a horse, pet pigs, bunnies & chickens and watch a super fun dog show!  We found a STL cake too!  I'm so grateful for my special day with my special guy.  :)


No comments: