Monday, June 17, 2013

Powell Gardens

On our way home from KC, we stopped at Powell Gardens.  They were having a LEGO sculpture exhibit that I thought the boys would enjoy.  And, I thought they could run around and get some energy out before the long car ride.  I was wrong.  :(  There were LEGO sculptures, and I thought they were neat.  However, as Jackson pointed out, apparently it was "Boring."  And then it started raining so the boys headed to the main entrance (where they could be dry indoors!) while I ran through the rest of the garden to view the remaining exhibits.  Here are a few of my favorites.






  I'm trying to convince him that it's not boring.  He just doesn't appreciate how hard it is to build LEGO sculptures.


All in all we had a great trip to KC.  The boys are already asking when our next vacation will be.  :)  At least I know they had fun!

No comments: