Sunday, July 5, 2009

What a Whirlwind!

It has been a crazy time for us. Here we are doing a final toast to our old house and all the great memories we made there. I thought I was going to cry, but I think I was too stressed about the time...we were already there 15 minutes later than we were supposed to be!
And here we are toasting all the new memories to be made at the new house. It was an extremely hot day when we moved in, but we survived! The guys were all troopers and had the truck unpacked for us that night! Thanks to everyone that helped us!
Here's Dylan sleeping on the floor b/c the beds weren't put together yet. I think this was Friday, the day after we moved in. I was originally glad that he took such a long nap that day b/c I was able to get so much work done. I should have guessed though, that he was getting sick. He woke up with a fever on Saturday, which remained for 6 days! The doctor said it was just a fever virus, which was good, but slightly annoying. I was relieved to hear that nothing else was wrong with him (I was concerned about his ears.) but annoyed b/c the fever was just high enough that we couldn't take him to school. I ended up missing 2 days of work, and Scott missed one day. Then, on top of the fever virus, Dylan caught a nasty cold, which he generously shared with Scott and I. It's a miserable cold too...not much work is getting done around the house. I'm actually looking forward to getting out tomorrow and going to work for a change of scenery!

1 comment:

Witthaus Family said...

Congrats, guys! Hope you're all feeling better soon! Let me know if you need any help, I would love to check out the new digs!