Sunday, April 26, 2009

Congrats to Tim and Becky Lampe!!!

Congratulations Becky and Tim! It was a beautiful day and a beautiful wedding!
We tried to get a family picture in between the wedding and reception. Dylan wasn't having anything to do with that. All he wanted to do was run around!
Scott has tried, very successfully I believe, to make it a tradition at Haarmann weddings for everyone to do a duck fart shot. (Crown, Kahlua & Baileys) There were many rounds of the shots last night from what I understand. Here's a picture of just one of the rounds! Brave souls. (Who am I kidding...I would have been taking the shot with them if I could! I would stop with 1 round though.)
The two pregos. Heidi and I enjoyed watching all the drunks on the dance floor. And guessing the flavors of the jelly bellys from the candy bowl!
Thanks Becky & Tim! It was a fun night!

No comments: