Sunday, April 12, 2009

River Chase Egg Hunt

Saturday morning we joined the Warfels at Riverchase for an egg hunt. This one was much more successful than the one we went to last weekend. There was actually some sort of control during the egg hunt. Only so many kids were allowed to egg hunt at one time, which made it much more enjoyable. I didn't have to worry about Dylan getting mauled by other crazy parents! Dylan actually had a good time and caught on to the purpose of the egg hunt!


Here's Scott, Dylan Owen and Braden after the boys gathered all their eggs!

This is Chipper, the mascot for Riverchase. Dylan wasn't too sure what to think of him. He's not really into dressed up characters.

After the egg hunt and a nap, we headed out to my Dad's house for an early Easter celebration. Dylan enjoyed playing tee ball outside and having another Easter egg hunt inside! Here he is after the egg hunt, looking slightly annoyed that I am taking yet another picture!

Working hard to get that egg open! Mimi taped them shut! She's making him work for the prize inside!

Aunt Kassi taught Dylan to put his prize money in his pocket instead of giving it to mom. I think she thinks that since I took her prizes when we were kids, I'll take Dylan's! (haha! I was a mean big sister!) I would never take Dylan's prizes though, I'm a nice mommy. Although, fair warning Dylan, if mommy finds money in the washer or dryer it's hers to keep!

Dylan and Alexis looking cute.

Here's Mimi, Dylan and Kassi playing outside. It was great weather!
Dylan playing t-ball. This toy could entertain him for hours and hours! He loved it!

No comments: