Monday, May 4, 2009

Chicago!!!

We left Thursday night and headed to Chicago for a fun filled 3 day weekend! We started out early Friday morning and headed over to Shedd Aquarium. Dylan loved seeing all the fish...I did too! I took a ton of pictures, but they all turned out blurry. There was no flash photography inside the aquarium, and I'm horrible at keeping the camera steady for that half second it takes to take a picture with no flash. Here he is giving the fish a great big kiss! I think it's kind of gross that he's kissing the glass, but you choose your battles!

Here I finally got him to make fishy faces at the fish, instead of kissing the glass.

I didn't read the sign to see if this was a world record fish or anything, but it sure makes Dylan look little!

Here's Dylan and I right outside the aquarium in front of the skyline.

No comments: