Saturday, July 19, 2014

Six Flags!

We had a fun filled family day at Six Flags with the Nemec's!  The boys had an absolute blast, and continuously surprised me.  Dylan rode The Boss!  He did NOT like it, but I was so proud of him for trying it.  Jackson rode the Log Flume and the Mine Train!  Those were my favorites as a kids, especially the Mine Train.  But, you will NEVER catch me on The Boss!  Here's Jackson - all smiles - on the Log Flume!    
 
The dads with the older 4.  Even the dads had fun!
Trevor got in on some of the ride action too. He was Mr. Independent on the Merry Go Round. He wouldn't let me hold him at all. He kept hitting my hands away!  He wants to be a big kid so bad!  The boys had fun spinning on the Tasmanian Devil ride.
The baby chain!  They did so good all day.  Trevor fell asleep like 2 seconds after this picture.
 Life is so rough.
 We ran into Jackson's best friend, Natalie.  They were so excited to see each other outside of school.  The just kept hugging and giggling.  It was so cute! 

No comments: