Monday, July 28, 2014

Haarmann Weekend at the Lake!

What a fun weekend!  Friday was sweet Evelyn's 5th birthday.  We celebrated it, Frozen style, with cake, presents and a sunset boat ride where Evelyn got to drive the boat.  Like really drive the boat.  We were doing donuts in the middle of the lake.  She's a crazy driver!  All I have to say is, in 11 more years (that are sure to go by WAY too fast) WATCH OUT WORLD!  HA!  Happy Birthday, Evelyn!
Jackson has discovered photo bombing.  He was so excited about photo bombing Evelyn's picture.  She was so excited about her Frozen castle that I don't think she even noticed Jackson.  LOL
Some pictures I took while on our sunset cruise. (once Evelyn was done driving and I could stop holding on for dear life!  j/k)
I love this moment I caught between the birthday girl and her momma.  :)
 My models.  They are both growing up so fast.  I love the profile pic of Olivia.  And, I love that I caught a real smile from Dylan.  Lately, when the camera comes out, so do the silly faces.
 After the boat ride, we did some sparklers on the dock.  It was kind of windy, so it was hard to get the first one lit.  Everyone was so eager to help though!
The next morning we went to Momma's Bar and jumped on the trampoline.  We were the only ones there for awhile, and the kids had a blast!  It was hilarious to watch everyone try to get on the trampoline.  It's not easy!
 We spent the rest of the weekend swimming, fishing, checking out the ducks, playing with water balloons, and going on many boat rides!  
 We found a fireboat.  
 Jackson worked up the courage to jump off the dock like the big kids - you know, as long as he had his baby boat/tube thing on.  :)  Trevor LOVED driving the boat.   
  Peek a Boo!
 This was the first time this summer that I've been in the lake.  It's been unseasonable chilly, so the water has been pretty cold.  Trevor made it into the water a few times too!  
 The traditional family group photo.  We somehow managed to get every kid looking at the light (timer) on the camera!  And, I see at least 4 kids smiling - not too shabby!

No comments: