Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pumpkin Carving

The boys had fun carving pumpkins this year.  Dylan and Jackson enjoyed getting out all the pumpkin goo.  I was just glad I didn't have to do all the work!  Dylan was showing me the scary face he wanted going to carve on the pumpkin.
Trevor was trying to figure out what all the fuss was about.  

He finally decided the pumpkin would make a good drum.  :)
 Dylan was so excited that he got to use the carving knife all by himself this year.  He did a fabulous job with it too.  He was so proud of himself, as he should be.  ;)
 I tried to get a cute picture of the boys, but somebody was done with pictures...
 Here's the final products.  Trevor was more into removing the lid off the pumpkins than laughing at his silly dad for the picture...
 But I did get one shot where they are all at least looking towards the camera.  Too bad Jackson's hands are covering up the pumpkins! 

No comments: