Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Morning!

The boys were so excited to see that Santa came!
Christmas Rocks!
All Dylan has talked about for weeks was getting a Nintendo DS from Santa. Every present he opened that morning he would look at and say, "This isn't a DS." (then he would be excited for whatever the gift was.) Finally, the last present they opened was a DS! He looked at it and tossed it aside. I asked him if he knew what it was and he said no. So, I pointed to and made him say the letters. D...S. I asked "What is this Dylan?" His reply, "I don't know." We did that about 3 times before I caved and told him it was a DS, just like he was hoping for. He looked at me and said "But it's not red." (Santa got him blue) I had to explain to him that they come in different colors and Santa probably knew that his best friend, Grant, already had a red one and didn't want them to get confused. After that he was so excited and hasn't put it down yet! Here they are opening the DS and the games.

No comments: