Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Fun!

We've had a fun month celebrating the holidays! We decorated our tree, made Christmas cookies, looked at lights at Santa's Magical Kingdom, played the games at Santa's Village at Bass Pro Shop and enjoyed the boys Holiday program at school. Here's my cookie monster. His favorite part is cracking the eggs, which he is actually really good at.
One of our finished products. I was impressed it actually looked like a reindeer! My 3 boys helping to decorate the tree. Jackson getting a little help to reach higher.Now Dylan's gets a little lift!The Arch at Santa's Magical Kingdom.Dylan was hanging out the window the whole time. I think he was honestly more excited that I let him sit in the front seat for the light display.Riding a reindeer at Santa's Village in Bass Pro Shop.I know absolutely nothing about using a bow and arrow, but I think this looks like pretty good form.Jackson is just dying to be one of the big kids. He wanted so badly to be able to see the race track. (When I wasn't taking pictures I had to hold him up so he could play!)At the beginning of the song, Jackson was not happy to be on stage. In fact, he almost took a nose dive off the stage in an attempt to escape!
But, by the end he was doing much better. Here he is showing off his bells.Dylan didn't have any stage fright! Look at my dancing machine!

Hope everyone has a Happy Holiday Season!

No comments: