Friday, December 4, 2009

My early Christmas Gift!

It may not sound like much to some of you, but I was so excited today! Today is the end of week 7 at home for me. I have enjoyed many smiles, hugs, kisses (or kips), laughs, and love while I have been home. I have also enjoyed many tantrums, crying, bossiness, hair pulling and most importantly nap battling. Today Dylan walked in the room I was in and asked me to come to his room with him. I told him I couldn't because I was feeding Jackson, but that I would come in when I was done feeding the baby. When I finally ventured to Dylan's room, he had climbed into his bed, turned on his movie (yes, we have a portable dvd player in his room...no judging.) tucked himself in and took a nap! He was sound asleep! There was no screaming, no battling, and no car rides to get him to fall asleep! Dylan, Lightning McQueen, and a couple of other friends were all down for the count. He's so sweet when he's asleep! :)

No comments: