Saturday, December 12, 2009

Breakfast with Santa

This morning we went to Dylan & Jackson's school for breakfast with Santa. We were treated to doughnuts, pancakes, sausage and juice. Then we had story time and picture time with Santa and Mrs. Claus. I have to tell you...I'm a little worried about Mrs. Claus! She was a little too excited at the prospect of one of the dad's sitting on her lap for a picture. And, when it was our turn, she was telling me how they dress up like this and go to the bars. She said the big kids like her better than the little ones. Ummmmm, WHAT??? I just kind of giggled politely and got out of there as fast as I could! I was thinking about asking the director of the daycare where they found Santa and Mrs. Claus, but am too nervous to...what if they are someone's parents? I don't want to hurt any feelings! Santa was good with Dylan though, and actually got Dylan to sat on his lap. Dylan told Santa he wants a blue train. I guess I better get to shopping! Here's a picture of the boys with Santa.

Here's a picture with Mrs. Claus...just so you guys can get the whole picture.

Dylan being cute while we were waiting for our turn to see Santa.

No comments: