Monday, September 1, 2014

Happy Labor Day!

We had such a great weekend at the lake!  It was finally hot enough that even I wanted to go swimming!  I don't think Dylan got out of the water!  I had three tired fish on the way home!  Jackson tried all weekend to catch some fish, but they weren't really biting.  He finally caught a couple and was content.  Here he is with Buddy, waiting very patiently.
 Dylan asked me to take this picture!   
 Evelyn and Jackson were having fun on one of the floaty things we got out. 
 The boat rides always seem to put my littlest ones to sleep.  I love the cuddle time.
 Trevor loved swimming in the water! 
However, he did NOT love his first ride on the wave runner.  :(
His new favorite song is "Itsy Bitsy Spider"  He would start singing and then point to someone until they sang it with him.  He was so funny.  Who knew a 16 month old could have 6 grown adults singing "Itsy Bitsy!"
He was having a blast!
 
Trevor and Owen have grown so much over the summer.  They sit at the big kid table now!

No comments: