Saturday, August 30, 2014

Magic House!

I have a love hate relationship with this place.  I love it because the boys always have the best time.  They don't even know they are learning!  I hate it though, because it is so easy to lose sight of these crazy kids!  Rockwood's Early Childhood Education program had an evening at the Magic house, so we decided to go.  I figured it wouldn't be quite as busy as when it was open to the public.  It was still pretty busy, but not crazy busy.  :)  The boys had a blast.  Dylan was working on his balancing skills.
 Super Smiles!
 This is the first time that Jackson climbed all the way up to the top of the beanstalk!  He's getting so brave!  He makes a cute football player too.  (I'm sure all the guys want their mom's to say they are 'cute' football players, right?  LOL)
 Trevor was in little boy heaven!  Who knew there were so many activities you could do with balls!  Trevor is obsessed with balls, and had an absolute blast! 
 

No comments: