Thursday, April 10, 2014

Trevor is ONE!

I can't believe my sweet baby is ONE!  What a fun year it has been!  He is so close to walking now...he just has to let go.  He loves to give his brothers kisses and will drop EVERYTHING if he sees someone playing with a ball.  He loves to play 'catch'.  He gets into everything...every drawer, every cabinet, anything within his reach!  He's so tall too, that we really have to watch where we put things.  The other day he pulled a placemat off of the KITCHEN TABLE and knocked down everything that was on that placemat.  Seriously, I did not know he was tall enough to reach things on the kitchen table.  He's in the 98th percentile for height, so I guess I should have known better!  He doesn't sit still very long now, so it's hard to get good pictures of him.  Here he is before he woke up - possibly the only time he is still!
 Birthday Boy!
 My favorite boys!  (Dylan still has an orange soda mustache from the ballgame the day before!  He did take a bath, but it wouldn't come off...must have been a good orange soda!)

No comments: