Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Dylan is in 1st Grade!

I can't believe I have a first grader!  He was so nervous about going to school...but not because it was a new year/new class etc.  He was worried that his friends were going to laugh at him because of his ear.  Bless his little heart.  He was also nervous about walking and recess time.  He made sure that I told the teachers he couldn't play at recess and that he couldn't walk fast...only medium.  Love this kid.  Turns out, all his worries were for nothing.  He said no one laughed at him, but instead were interested in seeing his ear.  And his new teacher was more than willing to let him walk 'medium.'  As for recess, his teacher suggested he bring his DS, and he could play it in the office until he's allowed to play outside.  Talk about getting on his good side!  

My nervous boy.
Grant, Dylan and Jackson.  Yes, it's August and my boys are wearing jackets.  :)



No comments: