Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hockey Game!

It sounds like Dylan had a blast at the hockey game. He said he ate hot dogs, pretzels, chips and cupcakes! When he got home (at 11:30!) he was wound up and didn't stop telling me about everything for like 20 minutes! I'm so glad he had fun. Thanks Blair Family! Here are the boys at the game.
And here they are with their new hockey sticks. Jean told me that they got hockey sticks, but I was imagining the little toy sized sticks....these are the real deal! He got signatures from McDonald, Elliot and another guy (I can't read the signature!). I'll admit, I have no clue who any of the guys are (I'm really not a hockey fan.) but Scott said one of them was in the all star game...I know that's fun in baseball, so I imagine it's fun in hockey too!

No comments: