Friday, July 15, 2011

New York!

Most of the people I work with are in New York so I took a trip there to put some faces to names. It was a 4 day trip, which was just long enough. On the last day I was really missing my boys. I stayed at the Hilton in Times Square! Sounds fancy, right???!!! We (I went with a colleague.) got there on Sunday and spent the afternoon hitting some of the tourist spots. We took a ferry ride out to the statue of liberty.
Here's the skyline from our ferry ride. That tall tower that is still under construction is the World Trade Center Memorial Tower. The two towers were right to the right of it.
There was a little memorial store/museum. This is made out of material from the towers.
M&M's store!
Empire State BuildingTimes Square!View from my plane on the way home. I was trying to capture what it looked like from in the plane to show Dylan. He's never been on a plane. The guy next to me on the plane must have thought I was just some crazy camera lady! I was taking pictures of all the airplanes while we were waiting to take off too!

No comments: