Sunday, February 13, 2011

Snow Days!

We had a couple of snow days the first two days of February. I say snow days, but they were really ice days. We tried to make the best of it. I let Dylan fill up a bucket with snow and play inside! It was kind of like playing with white sand because it was little ice pellets. Dylan had fun, either way. It was too cold for Jackson to play with though, even inside. He much preferred watching Dylan play. :) Here's Dylan getting snow from the deck to fill up his bucket. He wouldn't look at the camera because the ice pellets were hitting his face. Hmmm, looking back I'm thinking I'm a mean mom!
He did go outside a little bit with Scott to build a snowman. We finally had good snowman snow! (At least that's our excuse as to why our snowmen have sucked until now! LOL)This one just makes me laugh. He was yelling at me through the window. I have no clue what he was saying b/c I was laughing so hard and trying to take a picture! Again...mean mommy.Jackson, hanging inside, enjoying the warmth. Ice on the trees and deck.

No comments: