Thursday, May 27, 2010

Rainbow!

Yesterday Dylan and I saw a rainbow! He was so excited. He kept saying "Mommy, I see a rainbow. I see yellow & pink!" So, we pulled over (we were driving), took some pictures and discussed the colors and causes of the rainbow. The pictures are from my phone so they aren't that great, but if you look closely you can see that there were actually two rainbows. One was very bright, and the second one was barely there, just above the first one. What I thought was really neat is we could see the whole rainbow. Usually I just see one side of the rainbow. But we saw both sides...that means 2 pots of gold! I couldn't fit the whole rainbow on the camera though, which is a bummer. Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Brueckmanns said...

I spotted the rainbows too! I called Ryan and told him go outside but he didn't seem that interested.