Monday, February 1, 2010

Playing in the snow

Dylan somehow managed to drag me outside to play in the snow last weekend. I hate the snow, but I love Dylan, so I caved. Dylan had a blast throwing snowballs at me. He's got pretty good aim too! We also attempted to make a snowman, but the snow wasn't sticking together very well for me. When I got too cold Scott took my place outside and they made a much better snowman than I did. I don't think either of our snowmen would have won any contests though! They were both very sad attempts. I guess we're going to have to work on that.
My very lame attempt at a snowman. I told Dylan it was a snow face.
At least Scott's snowman had 3 body parts. See the ground around Dylan though? There wasn't a lot of snow. We had to work with what we had!Jackson laughing at me at 15 months.

No comments: