Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ice Cream Sundaes and Poker Night

Scott had some guys over last night for a poker night. While the guys did their thing, Heidi, Olivia, Dylan and I headed over to the Wood's house to for the evening. We did make your own pizzas and make your own sundaes! It was all very yummy! Here's a picture of Maddie and Dylan getting ready to dig into the toppings. See that bowl of Oreo cookie crumbles right in front of Dylan? I think he ended up putting half the bowl on his ice cream!

Here they are chowing down on the finished products! Maddie's eating the delicious waffle cone bowl!

Who needs ice cream sundaes when there is a fabulous cabinet to play with??? Livvy loved getting out all the towels!

Apparently Dylan had too much sugar with all that ice cream! He was quite the party animal when we got home. I actually went to bed before he did. I think he finally came upstairs at 12:45! He slept in this morning though, which was great! Before I went to bed, I did peak in on him to make sure he was doing okay. He looked like such a serious poker player. He's is just like his daddy!

Are poker players allowed to say "Cheeeeeese!!!???"

No comments: