Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pumpkins and Power Rangers!


The boys had fun carving their pumpkins.  I let them pick out their own designs.  I was a little sad that I didn't have a real 'jack-o-lantern' but we had some pretty cool bats and a fabulous superman design!  Jackson wasn't so sure about cleaning out the 'goop' at first, but then once he saw Dylan digging in, he decided to give it another try.  He was never thrilled if any of the pumpkin touched his skin, but he was happy to dig out some goop with a spoon.  :)

The finished products!



My cute power rangers on Halloween night!
After showing me their moves, I finally got some real smiles from them.  :)
Once again, after trick or treating, the boys had just as much handing out the candy to other kids.  We even had a group of kids that sang a Christmas song for us!  They weren't in Christmas costumes, so it was a little strange, but I guess they chose that over a joke.  It worked, I gave them extra candy.  :)
We hope everyone had a fun, safe and Happy Halloween!

No comments: