Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Final Stop...Iowa!

After Chicago we headed to Dubuque, Iowa for Todd and Erin's wedding. Friday night was the rehearsal picnic. It was at Eagle Point Park (I think that's the name of it!), which was beautiful. Then Saturday was the wedding, which was also at Eagle Point Park. Here's my dad, my sister (Kassi), my brother (Mike) and I at the rehearsal dinner. The boys stayed behind at the hotel to get some much needed rest.
Dad and Marie before the wedding.Jackson and I hanging out before the wedding.
Kassi and Jackson.
Mike and Jackson
Here comes the bride!
Their first dance! As self proclaimed horrible dancers, Todd and Erin decided to play a first song for everyone instead of doing a first dance. They are very talented, and the song was beautiful.
Good thing Jackson picked the right bottle!Dylan and I. :)Turns out we have a dancer on our hands! Dylan was having a blast dancing! It was hard to get his moves on camera b/c he was moving around so much!Congrats Todd and Erin!

No comments: