Monday, June 28, 2010

Congrats Mike and Angie!

We enjoyed helping Mike and Angie celebrate their wedding a couple of weekends ago. It was a beautiful ceremony and a fabulous reception! Angie was a beautiful bride, of course. Congrats Mike and Angie! Between Heidi and I we took about 240 pictures. I'll spare you and only post some of my favorites. :)
The bride and groom hanging out.
Happy Groom!Gracie looking relieved after she found her speech!
I'm not sure Mike liked the traditional Haarmann duck fart shot. Yes that's right. Mom's can have fun too. ;)Stealing, er, uh, borrowing coffee beans. Kathy and Terry dancing and laughing. Just having a good time. ;)
Laurie and Anna.South County Haarmann's represent.This picture kind of reminds me of a picture I have from my wedding, of David at the end of the night...

No comments: