Sunday, January 18, 2009

It's a Carnival!!!

Both Maddie & Wesley Wood have their b-days in January, so they had one big carnival themed b-day party! There were lots of games for the kids to play. Dylan enjoyed the face painting (I can't believe he actually sat still!), the duck in the pond game, the throw the ball into the bucket game and much more! (like my technical names for them???!!!) Towards the end they even had a balloon guy come and make balloon animals for them. Dylan got Spider man.

Sitting still for face painting.
Here he is getting ready to throw the ball into the bucket. Looks like it was a powerful toss!
Here he is waiting very patiently for his Spider man balloon to be completed, while stuffing his face with popcorn!
Maddie was the birthday girl, so she got the birthday balloon get up! She was a butterfly!
Dylan and Maddie at the end of the night...still on their sugar high from all the carnival food!
Dylan and the birthday boy, Wesley at the end of the night. Both of their faces seem to say "Who me???!!!"

1 comment:

Ryane said...

Oh, the rest of the night looked so fun! I really wish that we could've stayed longer. You didn't happen to snap any pictures of Em, did you? I can't believe I've been forgetting my camera everywhere!